Administrative Professional with over 10 years of experience and a passion for service and quality.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional. Able to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Organized. Able to multi-task and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines.
- Able to build professional relationships with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Flexible. Willing to take on new and varied projects and handle changing priorities and deadlines.
- Able to work independently displaying sound judgment and initiative.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to quickly learn and comprehend new systems and methods.
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Able to partner with team members, working efficiently to increase results.
- Strong proofreading and grammar skills.
- Trustworthy. Displaying high levels of responsibility, accountability, and integrity to forge strong relationships.
* Researched and developed the Controlled Documentation process (including creating the Change Control and Standard Operating Procedures and all associated forms) which led Ameresco to gain SAS 70 Type II compliance.
* As Proposal Coordinator for Ameresco, all Requests for Proposal (RFP) under my control (29 +/-), even those under tight deadlines, were submitted on time, per the stated requirements, and in their entirety.
* Credited with keeping one of Associated Management’s largest clients from selecting a competing vendor by displaying the highest levels of professionalism, integrity and customer service.
Ameresco, Inc, Spokane, WA (06/2008 – 12/2011) Administrative Assistant - Executive Level
* Promoted to Proposal Coordinator from Administrative Assistant (1/2011).
Performed complex administrative support duties alongside Proposal Coordinator obligations. Managed the proposal process including: setting deadlines, coordinating content, and finalizing formatting and production of proposal documentation to meet vendor requirements.
Administrative duties included, but were not limited to:
- Provided support to Executive Staff members, Sales team and Marketing group as needed.
- Coordinated monthly Leadership meetings; creating agendas and handouts, taking minutes, listing action items and distribution.
- Managed calendar events, made travel arrangements, conducted research, etc. for Executive Level Management.
- Supported National Account Manager and Marketing Manager by assisting with production of marketing collateral and Power Point presentations.
- Facilitated meetings and events.
- Established, organized, and maintained electronic and paper document filing systems.
- Organized trade show events.
- Maintained inventory of all supplies for office and conference room.
- Proofread a wide variety of business documents for grammar, spelling, readability, and content.
- Prepared Executive expense reports.
- Compiled monthly reports for the Data Operations Manager using Microsoft Excel.
- Built and maintained relationships with internal and external customers.
- Created professional documents and forms using Microsoft Word and Adobe.
- Managed all aspects of office administration (i.e. copying, filing, scanning, ordering supplies, etc.)
Associated Management Inc, Reno, NV (10/2005 – 10/2007) Administrative Assistant
* Promoted to Assistant Manager from Administrative Assistant (1/2007)
Provided outstanding customer care and managed on-site operations while acting as a representative of the Home Owners Association in a fast paced, 3000 home Master Planned Community.
Duties included but were not limited to:
- Act as liaison between homeowners, Board of Directors, and the CEO/COO of the development company.
- Organized and lead Design Review Committee meetings including verifying attendance and maintaining calendar. Communicate meeting results to all stakeholders.
- Advised homeowners and design/build professionals (Contractors, Engineers, Landscape Designers, Architects, etc.) regarding the submittal and review process.
- Gain trust of all associates in order to create positive relationships.
- Facilitated Board of Director meetings.
- Oversee vendors and assist in the selection of service contracts.
- Enforce violations to the CC&Rs.
- Arrange for final inspections of architectural and landscape projects.
- Assist in the annual budget process.
- Create and/or proofread correspondence.
- Respond to owner questions and concerns regarding accounts, violations, design submittals, and governing documents, in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Manage paper and electronic files of all owner documentation and design submittals.
- Update customer database using proprietary software.
- Assist board of directors with special projects upon request.
- General office administration duties (phones, office supplies, equipment maintenance, etc.)
Office Team, Reno, NV (9/2004 – 10/2005) Temporary Employee - Administrative Support
- Claims Assistant – CLP Resources, 7/2005 – 9/2005.
- HR Administrative Assistant - Washoe Health System, 1/2005 – 3/2005.
- Workers Compensation Assistant - Washoe Health System, 10/2004 – 12/2004.
Computer Compliance, Inc, Bozeman, MT (10/1998 – 11/2003) Office/Document Control Administrator
Responsible for day-to-day operations in an entrepreneurial office. Provided direct support to President, Vice President and Controller. Controlled procedural documents, including versioning, tracking, and storage of both electronic and hard copy files.
Duties included but were not limited to:
- Provided administrative support to Executive Team.
- Accounting tasks (AP/AR, Invoicing, Deposits, Reconciling Corporate expenses, etc)
- Created correspondence and business documents in Word and Excel.
- Proofread business and technical documents for grammar and readability.
- Managed filing system.
- Administered controlled document process in bid for ISO9000 compliance.
- Ordered and maintaining office supplies.
- Arranged Travel.
- Maintained intranet calendar.
- Received, screened and routed telephone calls.
Microsoft Word (2003, 2007, 2010), Microsoft Excel (2003,2007, 2010), Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook (2003, 2007, 2010), Microsoft PowerPoint (2003), Microsoft Visio (2003), Microsoft Publisher (2003, 2010), Adobe Acrobat (8, 9), Concur Travel, System Galaxy (access badge software), QuickBooks Pro, ACT 2000, TOPS, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000 Professional and Windows XP Professional etc.