- Understanding the 501(c)(3) application process;
- Legal considerations when getting started;
- How a state association connects you to the nonprofit community;
- Finding work in the nonprofit sector; job roles and functions;
- Starting a capital project, what’s involved from the outset; and
- Options other than starting a nonprofit (fiscal sponsor, B Corp).
Table Topics will be:
Each table will have an individual present who can speak directly to the topic. Come prepared with questions.
We encourage you to stay for the lunch and keynote presentation that immediately follows. Lunch is only $15 and includes exposure to all the Exhibitors who will offer more information and resources within the sector.
To register for the Roundtables, please RSVP through the Contact Us page and note “RSVP for Roundtables.”
To register for lunch, visit the AE website.