Hey Inland NW non-profits and small business! If you are looking for affordable IT support, you may want to look into Community Minded Enterprises computer support services: http://www.community-minded.org/services/computer_support.asp
According to their web site, "Community-Minded Computer Support serves community-based organizations, small local businesses (less than 10 employees), neighborhood groups and public agencies. Our team has more than 25 years of collective IT expertise and multiple National Certifications.
* General Equipment Set-Up and Maintenance
* Software and Hardware Upgrades and Installation
* Internet Security (Anti-Virus, Spyware and More)
* Server Equipment and Software
* Computer Networking
* Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Plans
Very cool... Get in touch with Community Minded Enterprises for more detail.